Nature’s Rite Sleep Apnea Relief Review
Nature’s Rite Sleep Apnea relief is a creation of Steve Frank, a former sleep apnea sufferer. It relieves the effects of sleep apnea so that you can sleep soundly and minimize snoring.
Sleep apnea is a condition best known for causing a social discomfort: snoring. What most people do not take too seriously, but which is even more disconcerting, is the pauses in breath during sleep. For a few seconds (30 at most), your brain is deprived of oxygen. This could cause a number of conditions, death inclusive.
This product seeks to relieve you of the effects of sleep apnea, without intrusive surgery and the uncomfortable facemasks. Here’s what makes this product a winner:
- Herbal Ingredients
The ingredients list on this product speak volumes of its ability.
- Thyme: This herb is known for awakening the respiratory abilities of the body. It opens up the blocked airways that cause sleep apnea.
- Chamomile: It relaxes the brain to help you sleep soundly. It is also used for calming the central nervous system to address insomnia from the base.
- Lobelia: The herb regulates one’s breathing. It addresses the amount of air sent up the airwaves and helps remove any blockage to create normal breathing patterns.
- Cramp bark: Natives have used this herb for centuries to help them breathe normally. They used it for flu, and to decongest noses. Now we use it to relieve sleep apnea.
- Meadowsweet: This herb, just like lobelia helps decongest your system to clear the airwaves. It makes it possible to breathe normally and to sleep soundly all night long.
All these ingredients are organic and have no known side effects.
- Addresses the Root
This sleeping aid, unlike most of the products on the market for the same, addresses the root of sleep apnea. It solves the underlying problem first and lets nature take care of the external. The ingredients are geared towards clearing concerns in the respiratory system, which could be locking the airwaves.
- Leniently Priced
Sleep apnea sufferers have little to do than take these two options: surgery, which is a big gamble and costs a mountain of cash, or CPAP machines. Most of those who use the machines to keep their airwaves open complain of the discomfort from those face masks. Nature’s Rite sleep apnea relief is the almost unbelievable option that saves you from going under the knife while sparing you the facemask. It is non-habit-forming too. For 30 capsules (that could last you a month or longer depending on your consumption), this bottle will cost you just over $30.
No Cause For Alarm
There are concerns with lobelia, where some quarters question its use. The herb could have detrimental responses when used in excess. However, the dosage used in sleeping aid is not enough to cause any side effects.
As with any sleeping aid, it is recommended that you follow the agreed dosage. You are advised to use up to two pills per night or else this relief won’t work effectively. Two are enough to correct the symptoms of sleep apnea, anyway.