Somnus PM | Sleep Supplement Review
Minor things such as light and diet can affect the sleeping cycle. If you do not address the insomnia-inducing habits, your normal sleep cycle may fail to regulate itself.
We sleep 20 percent less than our ancestors did. In America, about 50-70 million adults suffer from some sleeping disorders that keep them awake for hours after they go to bed. Most people seek the help of the Big Pharma to snooze. Sadly, most of the pharmaceutical products are addictive.
Somnus PM is the brainchild of a group of clinicians with 26 years pooled experience. It is not a drug, but an aid to help regulate your sleeping cycle and to get you back on track. Unlike sleeping drugs, it is not addictive.
- Natural Aid Made From Herbs
This product is made from these herbs, all which are known for their calming properties.
- Valerian root: It promotes sleep by relaxing the mind and laying a good foundation for you to fall asleep. It eases anxiety without leading to morning drowsiness that is common with most sleeping aids.
- Chamomile: This herb has calming effects on the brain and the body which is essential for falling asleep.
- Lemon Balm: With its calming effects, this herb causes slight drowsiness that will get you to fall and stay asleep. It soothes the mind and eases anxiety without causing any side effects the morning after.
- Melatonin: Your body already produces this hormone naturally, to help the body and mid-transition into the night. Adding it to your sleeping aid boosts the already available reserves to help the brain rest after dark
These herbs are all natural. The manufacturer endeavors to source the organically grown breed to ensure that your product is 100 percent safe.
- FDA-Certified Facilities
The product is made in FDA-registered facilities that are regularly inspected to ensure that they meet FDA standards. Everything from the manufacture to packaging is properly inspected to stay within those standards.
- An Aid For Sound Sleep
Somnus PM’s sleeping aid is not addictive. It addresses the underlying concerns that make it difficult to fall asleep and remedy them. To this end, we can confidently say it is not a drug, and the ingredients are clear on this. It is not addictive since the ingredients are all natural and organically sourced.
- Priced Right
A month’s supply costs less than $20. Such a small price to pay for a good night’s sleep and resetting your internal clock. It is priced lower than 80 percent of the sleeping aids on the market, but it works better than most of them.
Take Back Control
If you use this product without any results for at least one month, you can return it to the manufacturer for a full refund. No questions will be asked in order to process the refund. The recommended dose is a pill per night or two if you feel the need for it. The aim of this sleeping aid is to help you reset your internal clock, and so you can get off it when you achieve your desired results. Make the wise decision now.